Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Community News > Can you help OP Rohan Greenland boost research into MS

Can you help OP Rohan Greenland boost research into MS

OP Rohan Greenland (74-79) is undertaking a marathon challenge and needs your support
Rohan Greenland (74-49)
Rohan Greenland (74-49)

Rohan writes - I am attempting to run a marathon on September 24 to help raise much-needed funds for our world-class MS research. Training has been tough (I have psoriatic arthritis), but the cause is great. If you can, I would love your support at https://kissgoodbyetoms.org/fundraiser/rohan-greenland/  Thank you!  I'd also like to thank my running group who keep me going - The Berlin Boyz!

Similar stories

The final Parade

Founders Day took place on Saturday 6 July in monsoon conditions, but in true Pangbournian spirit, an air of 'keep calm and carry on' prevailed. More...

The Pangbourne College Classic Car Show will take place on Saturday 1 June 2024. With over 350 exhibitors its a fantast… More...

You are warmly welcomed to leave a message below, share your memories and celebrate the life of David Herbert (Former Go… More...

Exhibitor Booking is now open! More...

Pangbourne Choral Society held its first concert of its 50th Anniversary year, delighting the audience with a selection … More...

Most read

The OP Society Dinner 2024

On Saturday 20th April over 100 OPs gathered tor a weekend of celebration and catching up with friends. More...

The final Parade

Founders Day took place on Saturday 6 July in monsoon conditions, but in true Pangbournian spirit, an air of 'keep calm and carry on' prevailed. More...

Phillip Belgeonne

You are warmly welcomed to leave a message below, share your memories and celebrate the life of Phillip Belgeonne who we sadly lost in 2024. More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech