Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > Pangbournian Stories > Pangbournian, Josh, chosen to represent Lambs Rugby

Pangbournian, Josh, chosen to represent Lambs Rugby

Congratulations to OP Josh Bywater (2017 - 2024), who has been selected to represent the Independent School Lambs rugby team, gaining the opportunity to tour South Africa and Namibia with the team.
Josh Bywater
Josh Bywater

Whilst at Pangbourne College Josh took the title of Captain of the Rugby team as well as, Chief of Port Jackson House.  

‘I owe a lot to the Sports Performance Programme at Pangbourne which helped make this possible for me, giving me the opportunity to further develop my skills and performance through the strength and conditioning as well as skills sessions given to us as sports scholars.’ - Josh Bywater (2024 leaver)

Josh has been given a sports scholarship at St Mary’s University, Twickenham where he will continue his passion for Rugby as well as studying Physiotherapy, hoping to further improve and play rugby at a high level! We can’t wait to hear what is next for Josh! 

Similar stories

Survey results

The Pangbourne College Alumni Survey, in conjunction with the OP Society, was launched in June 2024 to gain a better understanding of OP views on a number of subjects. More...

All Pangbournian eyes were on the Paralympics earlier this week when OP Frankie Allen (2015 - 2020) and her crew compete… More...

OP Chairman Phillip Plato has made a moving pilgrimage to Normandy on the 80th Anniversary of D Day More...

On 6th June 1944 the largest amphibious invasion in the history of warfare took place. Many OPs played their part, here… More...

OP Ivar Hellberg (1955 - 1960) has made a poignant return to the Falkland Islands to dedicate a new memorial to the Comm… More...

Most read

The OP Society Dinner 2024

On Saturday 20th April over 100 OPs gathered tor a weekend of celebration and catching up with friends. More...

Frankie takes home Gold!

All Pangbournian eyes were on the Paralympics earlier this week when OP Frankie Allen (2015 - 2020) and her crew competed in the PR3 Mixed Coxed Four … More...

The grave of OP A C Martin

OP Chairman Phillip Plato has made a moving pilgrimage to Normandy on the 80th Anniversary of D Day More...

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech